Pros And Cons
Is Tinder Legit?
How Does Tinder Work?
Cost Pricing and Plans
|One month||$14.99/ Month||$14.99|
|Six months||$8.83/ Month||$52.99|
|Twelve months||$6.92/ Month||$82.99|
Tinder Special Features
- Boost means you are seen in more accounts with the potential for more matches.
- Super Boost means your profile goes to the front of the swipe suggestion queue.
- Superlike offers one chance a day to send a blue star-like to stand out.
- Passport means you can switch up your preferences to meet users when traveling.
- Rewind is an option if you've swiped the wrong way and want to correct the error.
- Top Picks are profiles the app has chosen explicitly as your best options.
Security and support
Our Experience on Tinder
Sign Up Process
Creating an account is simple - you can use your Facebook account or register with an email address or mobile number.
You'll need to add a few details, such as your date of birth, gender, and name, but you don't need to provide much more than that
Since matches are based solely on your profile photo, that's where you need to spend your time.
Upload at least 3-4 decent photos, and that's your profile complete.
The app automatically creates your suggested matches, and you can't search for a specific user - you'll need to play the swipe game and trust it to chance that you'll come across the right person.
Contact Other Users
Users on Tinder.com can only make contact when they have a mutual swipe match - although the beauty of the system is that you won't get spam messages from anybody you haven't indicated an interest in!
From there, you can use face-to-face video calls, as well as DMs and voice calls to get to know each other a little better.