Pros And Cons
Is BiPeopleMeet Legit?
How Does BiPeopleMeet Work?
Cost Pricing and Plans
|One month||$29.95/ Month||$29.95|
|Three months||$19.95/ Month||$59.95|
|Six months||$15.95/ Month||$95.95|
BiPeopleMeet Special Features
- Messaging and winks are ways to make contact - you can also block winks if you don't want to receive anymore.
- Privacy settings allow you to hide from other people who have viewed your profile, who you've added to favorites and your latest activities.
- Questions allow you to ask a question to other members.
- Matches include a compatibility feature and reserve match system so that you can come back to accounts for another look later.
Security and support
Our Experience on BiPeopleMeet
Sign Up Process
To create an account on BiPeopleMeet, you'll need to work through the following steps:
- First, agree to the site terms.
- Then you'll need to provide a username, password, email address, language, and time zone.
- Once you get past this stage, you'll receive a confirmation code, like a Captcha, which prevents bots from creating fake profiles on the site.
Profiles on BiPeopleMeet vary considerably - some contain plenty of information and galleries of images, so it's easy to determine whether you're likely to be compatible.
Most of the fields are optional, though, so not all have that much detail. As a free member, you can answer all the basic personal information questions and add 26 photos to your gallery.
To expand on that, you'll need to upgrade to a premium account subscription.
The matching service on this dating site works well, although the criteria are pretty simple and look primarily at your location to recommend users within traveling distance.
Otherwise, you can use more advanced criteria if you're a paid-up premium user, but again they're a little limited.
BiPeopleMeet.com recommends matches it thinks you'll be interested in, and you can review your latest suggestions via your homepage.
Contact Other Users
Chats on this dating site look a lot like an email screen, although remember that messaging is a premium service.
Winks are free and an easy way to make yourself noticed if you don't have a subscription or aren't sure whether you want to pay for a premium account.
You can choose to block winks if you don't want to filter through more user accounts, although, of course, that will reduce the number of communications you receive on the site.